Celebrating the 4th of July, 2018
Blast off for an exciting celebration in the Space Coast!
The 4th of July is a great American holiday. The Space Coast will be celebrating before and after. We have many shops to pick up things you might have missed leaving for your trip or pick up souvenirs.
Cocoa Beach is celebrating with a special 3-day event of fireworks called “Smoke on the River & Fire in the Sky”. It will be a perfect time to vacation.
- July 3rd: Fireworks in the harbor. There will be bounce houses, face painting and other family fun at Exploration Tower. Viewing at the tower provides a unique view for fireworks.
- July 4th: Head over to fireworks on the Indian River Lagoon. Come early got shopping and dining.
- July 5th: Enjoy a day at Cocoa Beach. Load the cooler with drinks and work on your tan. At the end of the day, a final day of fireworks over the Atlantic Ocean.
Melbourne is hosting a 5k in the morning. The Firecracker 5k will start at 7am. After the 5k, watch the Honor America Parade to pay tribute to our own heroes. The evening will wrap with dazzling firework show.
- American Flags and red, white & blue popsicles to all finishers
- Most Patriotic Costume Contest
- Random Giveaway $500 Gas Card to Fuel your Great American Road Trip!
Viera, Palm Bay and Titusville will be providing family entertainment with live music, food and kids’ play areas. After 9 they will light up the sky with the red, white and boom. Where ever you find yourself in the Space Coast, there is a party to help you celebrate the 4th of July.